Covid-19 Safety Protocols at Mint Your Health Place
How We Are Keeping You Safe:
In order to keep our clients and staff as safe as possible, we will be following guidance from the BC Government, Fraser Health and Worksafe BC for our safety protocols.
1. Upon arrival to your appointment you will be asked a pre-screening health questionnaire and Temperature check regard to COVID-19.
2. Clients will be required to sanitize hands before and after treatments, and before entering the spa.
3. Clients with certain services, such as body waxing will be asked to wear a mask. If you do not have your own, we will provide one for you.
4. We will be using the necessary personal protective equipment Masks, Face Shield and gloves.
5. Only 3 people maximum in our retail space at one time. You may wait outside or in your vehicle until safe to enter.
6. We will have longer clean up times between appointments to ensure we can sanitize all surfaces and equipment. As well we will be regularly sanitizing door handles, debit machine, counters, sinks, and light switches.
7. We ask that you do not enter the building any earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
8. We are ensuring any staff with symptoms of being sick (cold, flu or COVID19) must stay at home.
9. We request that clients presenting any symptoms do not access any of our services, nor come to the spa for retail product purchase. Local delivery is available for free with in 5km.
10. Please bring only essential items to your appointment (no unnecessary bags or coats) and please arrive at your appointment alone (no children, friends, etc.)
11. We will be suspending tea and water offerings for time being, please bring your own water bottle if needed.
12. Testers will be taken off the shelves for time being, please ask a staff member if you are wanting to test a product.
13. We are limiting the amount of people in one room to one client at a time.
14. Please do not hug your aesthetician. Even though is it hard for us. Safety is first.